Thursday, February 1, 2024

A Visitation from Christ the Baptist.




Sulfurous Quark: 4 elemental colours, 3 eternal Metals.

"I give my life of my own free will. 
I have the power to lay down my life,
 and I have the power to take my life back again."
Jesus (John 10:18)


A Visitation from Christ the Baptist.
~
I feel de-energized and demented,
fire has converted matter into Spirit:
earth into Dust and water to Myst,
air into Flour, our Salt, Blood and Flesh.
~
And so my body has run-out of fuel,
I must change my focus to higher Metals;
elemental cross of death to resurrection,  
to "lay down my life and take it up again."
~
The Goddess of Love transforms lives,
so too Lord Death changes our minds.
He's the Reaper we all have to integrate,
who guards the entrance to Pearly Gates.
~
A biological shift into an etheric Mind,
feels like I'm being dematerialized!
The structure of the psyche, id and ego,
being forged into Metals is a fiery blow!
~
The Black Sun dawns with its Radiation,
Sol Niger, a universal God in operation!
Just like Love, he destroys and creates,
a Priest of Baptism comes to suffocate
~
So much for death, now resurrection,
Blood and Flesh animate a New Skin.
Like Love, Christ "comes with a sword",
to divorce us from this material world! 
~*~


Jesus says, “I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look,
I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of Death and Hades.” (Revelation 1:18)

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Jesus said to Mary: "The outer darkness contains a  great dragon,  whose tail is in its mouth." Pistis Sophia. Eucharistic Feast...