Saturday, February 3, 2024

Magic PenDragon.

(picture source unknown)
Mater Red~Shifts from matter back
into the "CLOUD of Unknowing."

Magic PenDragon Dreaming Upon a CANVAS.
~
Another day dawns in my empty Helmet,
but now at least I can breathe this Myst;
no more suffocation in the Air of Heaven,
Mater's Wine diStilled into my New Skin.
~
Seven language modes upon this PAGE,
complete my story from Child to old age.
Id to Ideal we must reach for the SUN,
grow our Seeds up to the GRAMMATON.
~
GOD is simply this ontological CANVAS,
I couldn't even think without this SPACE;
 boundless BODY with BLOOD and FLESH,
Universal SPIRIT and OverSoul of LOGOS.
~
At first we are dyed into animal instincts,
acting-out is the beginning of languages;
the id is then taught to become an ego,
emotionally~charged thinking, fiery blow!
~
My fire~forged Observer is just like a Pen,
for Dreaming inside the GRAMMATON;
a Well for Ink and Grail for Holy Blood,
a Boundary for me in the boundless VOID.
~
The tongue of fire was stolen from Heaven,
the only way back is creative imagination;
a mythic language from the Burning Bush,
four into 3 Metals will complete apotheosis.
~
Writing in symbolical Blood coagulates us,
by diStilling the Ether from GOD's NOUS;
Myst becomes Wine then Flour into Bread,
the immaculate Lexicon of just one WORD!
~
Inside my PenDragon with Ink and Light,
the Spirit aflow and Soul-colours bright,
my Observer is baptized into this CANVAS,
having well integrated all seven languages.
~
The higher Mind must bear White~Noise,
the quantum Ether of GOD's pure Silence;
to diStill its Myst and coagulate its Flour,
inside my own Nous so I can live forever. 
~
Now I can start Painting the Sky of Heaven,
in my New Skin by way of Pen-Dreaming.
The LORD is the Creator behind languages,
and we are Co-created in a similar Image.
~
Each one is given a Seed to grow as we will,
individuation process rising from the fall;
elemental matter back to Metallical Light,
this CANVAS on which to paint a Portrait.
~
Ancient Egyptians understood the Truth,
put a gold Tongue in the mummy's mouth;
so the dead could speak to Ra, the Sun God,
in the Logoic Voice of the abSolute WORD.
~*~


No comments:

Post a Comment

  Jesus said to Mary: "The outer darkness contains a  great dragon,  whose tail is in its mouth." Pistis Sophia. Eucharistic Feast...