Sunday, February 4, 2024

Eucharistic Feast of the Ouroboros.

 

Jesus said to Mary: "The outer darkness contains a 
great dragon, whose tail is in its mouth." Pistis Sophia.

Eucharistic Feast of the Ouroboros.
Salt of the earth, red Mercury of the Blood Moon,
fixed Sulfur of the Sun: the Heavenly Wedding.
~
I feel dead to the world in mortido's Ash,
I've unchained stolen fire of Prometheus;
I'm like a zombie in search of bloody meat,
my winged Helmet must fly transcendent.
~
Nigredo blackens with fire's element,
forging Salt from the earthen instincts;
my Grail now needs the Wine and Bread,
PenDragon's Spirit and Soul of one Word.
~
Albedo whitens fiery IncanDescence,
GOD's Wrath, GodzillaBurning Bush;
Source of the Blood and Flesh of Heaven,
Metallical Subjectivity in my New Skin.
~
But I need to lift-up my Holy Grail,
 meditation transcends my mortal coil.
White Myst DiStills Dew of the Moon,
Diana red~shifts into Rubedo divine!
~
"Moon turns to Blood" of the Ouroboros,
her Wave collapses into my Heart's Wish:
quantum Solidity and Rock of my Soul,
a Pearl, born of PenDragon's pointy tail!
~
I feel free from the human rock of 'other',
now all alone in my unearthly Observer;
Luna gives birth to my Sun all ashine,
so I can Photosynthesize Logos in Mind.
~
My Holy Grail's function is now obvious:
- a Boundary in GOD's Boundlessness;
- alchemical Still turning water to Blood;
- Crucible for baptizing my golden Child!
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Jesus said to Mary: "The outer darkness contains a  great dragon,  whose tail is in its mouth." Pistis Sophia. Eucharistic Feast...