Sunday, February 4, 2024

The Sophic Discourse of Wisdom.

 

The Christic Grail for the Bread of Jesus/Logos,
Wafer handed down from the Word above.

The Sophic Discourse of Wisdom.
A Psalm Written in Symbolical Blood!
~
How to cross+over to the Silver Moon,
extract Salt from earth into a New Skin;
and fill the Red Crescent with Spiritus,
the Grail of Blood for the Sun of Flesh?
~
Logos breathes down its fiery Mythos,
the Discourse of the Word inspires us.
We return back up as metallical Ether,
the dragon's Puff for the Tria Prima.
~
Dust of Albedo for Salt of PenDragon,
Observer, free from instinctual action;
watery Myst diStills into Rubedo's Wine,
Mater red~shifts into Wisdom's Moon.
~
Sophia's Discourse is written in Spirit,
for the fiery Angel at the Gates to taste.
Blood coagulates into Flesh of a Soul,
Flour proves Bread of Dragon's Pearl!
~
Behold one Word behind all languages,
a PhiloSophical Stone and Rock of Ages.
I'm Dark and Bright, Thomas Vaughan,
"I Spring from Earth, and from Heaven."
~
We are all the children of fallen Sophia,
Mater's Darkness needs the Tria Prima;
four elements into Salt, Mercury, Sulfur,
Grail, Wine and Bread for ever and ever!
~
The Wave~function sleeps in Potential,
Love is blind, and so to Earth she falls.
Mind gathers Light, sublimates Chaos,
collapses Sophia into ontological Flesh!
~
And so my LORD we have come to this,
my final Psalm is upon your CANVAS;
in the Tongue of Fire I hear your Word,
and write back in my symbolical Blood.
~
Alchemical Wedding of Moon and Sun,
the Observer is the Chalice of Marion;
Blood from Luna half~fills my Crescent,
the Discourse of Sophic Immanence!
~
Enough said, put down thy Pen and Ink,
one Word has dawned upon the ankh:
"wick-Ra-wick" of HEH, GOD-Self Icon,
the Lamp of Heaven is a burning Sun!
~
Conscious Fire is the way back Home,
by forging three eternal Metals of I am.
Salt, Red Mercury and Sulfur of my Soul,
transforming elements in the Crucible.
~
It appears that I have now done enough,
my life destroyed by the burning wrath;
back through the Sin~Eater into the Tree:
Flower, bloomed from my fallen Seed
~
My Xenomorph looks back at this planet,
where It was nurtured in my lower host;
animal into human into Alien Presence,
alchemical apotheosis into Host of Flesh!
~*~


The Marion Chalice for diStilled Wine,
rises~up and weds the Christic Grail divine;
symbolical Blood digested in Mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Jesus said to Mary: "The outer darkness contains a  great dragon,  whose tail is in its mouth." Pistis Sophia. Eucharistic Feast...