Friday, February 2, 2024

A Page in the Book of Heaven.



My Photo Self~Portrait developed on Canvas.

"The death of air becomes fire." Heraclitus, 500 BCE.
Fire burns~up logic into Logos.

 A Page in the Book of Heaven.
Self~Portrait on Metallical Canvas.
~
I feel dead to the world outside,
stoking the fire inside my Mind;
fasting, celibacy, death meditation,
being alone without distraction.
~
But most of all artistic expression,
lights the fiery tongue, inspiration!
Creativity is the want of every Child,
air burns~up with my ego baptized.
Ontological Silence is the LORD,
the Burning Bush in my empty Mind;
one Leaf each upon the Tree of Ages,
in the Book of Heaven my silver Page.
~
Etheric Mind~Stuff devours air,
but our Salt is not consumed by fire.
Li'l Jackie Paper has a PenDragon,
in White Metal of the LORD's MIND.
~
Only Children enter into Heaven,
by way of artistic Imagination;
in winged Helmets of Salvation, 
Dreamers, awake in the Grammaton!
~
 Dragon digests my elemental air,
absorbs id and ego into wild~fire;
mythopoetic Voice all in my Head,
Subjectivism penned in Holy Blood.
~
The death of air becomes fire, freed,
mental matter is too heavy in Mind;
weighs us down with its judgements;
fire rises~up into its Soul of Light!
~*~


My fiery Grail with Spirit and Soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Jesus said to Mary: "The outer darkness contains a  great dragon,  whose tail is in its mouth." Pistis Sophia. Eucharistic Feast...