Sunday, February 4, 2024

Flight of the Quantum Phoenix.



Flight of the Quantum Phoenix.
~
I feel dead to Gaia's world,
my lower elements destroyed,
like a winged Grail in limbo,
in need of Blood and Flesh aglow!
~
Mythotherapy helps to understand,
why I've got a gutted Mind;
devoured unto breathlessness,
I need resurrection from this Ash.
~
Phoenix refines earth to Saltiness,
the Moon is a Blood Priestess;
she diStills the Sophic Wine,
the WavIcle under my New Skin.
~
The FireBird of Ashen Lucidity,
pauses at Luna for Red Mercury;
this Flow of quantum Energy,
hides the Pearl in its Mystery.
~
My Observer now needs a Point,
a Wafer from Logoic Light;
the drunken Grail takes a ride,
to GOD's only Sun and Word.
~
Upon the inner Wave of Spiritus,
the Phoenix is lifted effortless;
in Luna's Chariot to the Logos,
Skin, Blood, consecrated Flesh
~
Christic Bread is handed out,
Wafers from the Priest of Light;
a quantum Bundle for each Grail,
the Wave collapses into a Soul!
~*~


Happy to Burn.
My Self portraitmeditation and self immolation in 
the baptismal and holy fire of Kundalini rising,
baking the Bread of the consecrated Wafer.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Jesus said to Mary: "The outer darkness contains a  great dragon,  whose tail is in its mouth." Pistis Sophia. Eucharistic Feast...