Sunday, February 4, 2024

The Alchemist and Pet Dragon.

 
From the Ripley Scroll, 15th century.

The Alchemist and Pet Dragon.
~
I stoke a libidinal fire in my Crucible,
build-up the pressure inside my Grail;
to burn~away any past conditioning,
so I feel at peace inside my New Skin.
~
Animal spirit from the Burning Bush,
latent heat and tongue inside all of us.
We are the Seeds from the Tree of Life,
scattered on the Wind, fallen to earth.
~
And there we grow inside our husks,
dyed in instincts, first of four dialects.
The id evolves our human languages,
emotionally~charged ideas express.
~
Fire too, begins to develop its tongue,
our hungry desire to sing our songs;
and so it feeds on the lower elements,
to grow three Metals is its only want.
~
We do well to listen to its creativity,
every Child is an artist, so they say;
and only they can enter into Heaven,
fledged and lifted~up on fiery wings.
~
I am made in the Image of the LORD,
GOD has Wine and Bread unbounded.
We need a Boundary as Alchemists,
in the ontological VOID of the Abyss
~
GOD has Godzilla, I have a Pendragon,
Salt from earth in a boundless MIND.
Our dragons forge a New Skin for us,
containing Blood to coagulate Flesh!
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Jesus said to Mary: "The outer darkness contains a  great dragon,  whose tail is in its mouth." Pistis Sophia. Eucharistic Feast...