Thursday, February 1, 2024

The Feathered Sun.


Alchemical winged Sun (from Rosary of the Philosophers).


Egyptian winged Sun-Disk.


The Feathered Sun.
~
I feel I've reached the end of my will,
can't keep going through the Netherworld;
I'm at the event horizon of a new Dawn,
but torn to pieces by dematerialization!
~
Mytho~therapy heals the Spirit and Soul,
Love and Light inside my Holy Grail;
but my elemental ego feels so deflated,
and the wind in my sail blows demented!
~
I'm voided and gutted back to the bone,
of every morning I can no longer go on!
My Helmet of Salvation contains a skull,
I need Blood and Flesh not of this world.
~
The human psyche is a language structure,
built on instincts, water, air and fire;
"as below so above" with our godly Metals,
eternal structure of the quantum Soul.
~
I feel ghosted inside my empty New Skin,
forged by the tongue of fire well spoken.
Now I must write in symbolical Blood,
by inSpiring my Spirit to DiStill in Mind.
~
Diana of the Moon, turns water into Wine,
Myst condenses~out into Coagulation;
Spirit is the Language of higher Love,
for the Alien in the VOID of SpAce above.
~
Diana, Sophia, Venus and Blood Moon,
must Feel fluent before reaching the Sun;
or like Icarus, our wings will come undone,
fall back into earth's unconscious ocean.  
~
Love's a relatively new Goddess to behold,
Maat awaits us at the end of this world;
to weigh our Hearts against a Feather,
the winged Disk and Word of the FATHER.
~
Seven Language modes on GOD's Canvas,
structure all of us into id, ego and gods.
By way of apotheosis we fly to Heaven,
with a Quill of Light and Blood atoned.  
~*~


Zoroastrian Ahura Mazda.

Quetzalcoatl, the feathered Serpent-Sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Jesus said to Mary: "The outer darkness contains a  great dragon,  whose tail is in its mouth." Pistis Sophia. Eucharistic Feast...