Thursday, February 1, 2024

Lambs of the LAMB.


Jason taking the Golden Fleece from the Dragon
on the Tree, sedated with a Potion.  Museum of Naples.

"I am the living Bread that came down from heaven.
 Whoever eats this Bread will live forever." John 6:51

 Lambs of the LAMB.
~
My Grail and Wine well integrated,
just the Bread of one Word bereft;
the Flesh of the Soul of who I AM,
my golden Child, Lamb of the LAMB!
~
Lost in the wilderness of the VOID,
I need the Shepherd and LAMB of GOD;
he is the Manna of the LORD's Might,
by Photosynthesis I must eat his Light!
~
He is the OverSoul for all our Souls,
who hands down our quantum Bundles;
symbolically we fast for higher Bread,
to fill our voidal Vials becoming gods!
~
"Woe to you who are full, ye shall hunger."
Material food is a substitute for Manna.
The ATEN rays down the Gift of Identity,
so we can digest our Soul's subjectivity.
~*~


Egyptian AtenSerpent-Sun with Ankh and Hand Rays.
"You are gods", Jesus.

From the Corpus Hermeticum,
Poemandres, the Shepherd of Men.
It chanced once on a time my mind was meditating on things, my thought was raised to a great height, the senses of my body being held back - just as men who are weighed down with sleep after a fill of food, or from fatigue of body.
Methought a Being more than vast, in size beyond all bounds, who called out my name and saith: What wouldst thou hear and see, and what hast thou in mind to learn and know?
And I do say: Who art thou?
He saith: I am Man-Shepherd (Poemandres), Mind of all-masterhood; I know what thou desirest and I am with thee everywhere. When the material body is to be dissolved, first thou surrenderest the body by itself unto the work of change, and thus the form thou hadst doth vanish, and thou surrenderest thy way of life, void of its energy, unto the Daimon. The body's senses next pass back into their sources, becoming separate, and resurrect as energies; and passion and desire withdraw unto that nature which is void of reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Jesus said to Mary: "The outer darkness contains a  great dragon,  whose tail is in its mouth." Pistis Sophia. Eucharistic Feast...