Thursday, February 1, 2024

Alchemical BrimStone!




Alchemical BrimStone!
~
I feel ego deflated, demented in Mind,
in need of Wine and the Lamb of GOD;
lower manna no-longer satisfies my taste,
must enter alchemy's kitchen post-haste.
~
"Fire upon the earth" extracts Quicksilver:
Cup for the Liquid~Stone, my Observer,
Mercurial Moon, Crescent of the Grail,
New-Skin Boundary for Spirit and Soul.
~
Fire upon water "turns water into Wine",
"Moon turns to Blood" inside my Skin;
the Spirit inSpires symbolical Dreaming,
 PenDragon spreads transcendent wings!
~
Fire stoked by air refines purest Gold,
thinking suffocates into Flour for Bread;
my Blood coagulates into Flesh eternal,
one Voice of the Sun, PenDragon's Pearl!
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Jesus said to Mary: "The outer darkness contains a  great dragon,  whose tail is in its mouth." Pistis Sophia. Eucharistic Feast...