Friday, February 2, 2024

Death and EnLovenment.

My winged Grail and "Helmet of Salvation."

Death and EnLovenment.
~
I feel my emotions dying in my Mind,
diStilling into my Grail, water to Wine.
A sinking feeling down a Black Hole,
Portal into a quantum VOID eternal!
~
So this is the archetypal Lord of Death,
guarding the Gateway with his wrath.
Thanatos, Yama, Anubis, Grim Reaper.
I'm protected by my metallic Observer.
~
Who can diStill~out this Wine of Love,
undergo the sacrifice into her Wave?
Elemental matter into Ethereal Spirit,
Death is Divine Darkness if I can bear it!
~
Dialect of drama into symbolic Blood,
language of loss to a tidal~Moon Flood!
Id and ego elements finally dispelled,
emotionally~charged ideas dissolved!
~
My Observer survives inside the Helmet,
deep in the Voidal Vacuum of Spirit;
quantum Condensate of Quintessence
alchemical Dew in the Vial experienced!
~
Behold the archetype of Isis unveiled!
Diana, Luna, Aphrodite, Venus revealed.
Who can enter their Bridal Chambers?
The Kiss of being remembered always.
~
May your sweet taste stay on my lips,
your Ocean dissolve my separateness;
where two are One, Dragon and Pearl,
EnLovenment suffocates me into a Soul
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Jesus said to Mary: "The outer darkness contains a  great dragon,  whose tail is in its mouth." Pistis Sophia. Eucharistic Feast...