Friday, February 2, 2024

Neo-Bicameral PenDragon.


Pregnant fire remembers Light!

My Neo-Bicameral PenDragon.
~
Stoking the fire of my inner dragon,
regresses my ego back to the Bone;
cleanses time wound-up into a mind,
to Behold my neo-bicameral Child!
~
Salt of my earthen id now extracted,
understanding the instincts enacted;
by taming my creature of creativity,
and learning its tongue of mythology.
~
My tongue forges a Tongue of Silence,
no longer reacts, tamed observance;
flame becomes Ether inside my Head,
the Stuff of Dreaming in fire's stead.
~
It has devoured my emotional ideas,
water into Wine, suffocating my air!
Death and Resurrection's magic rite,
the instinct of PenDragon's dialect.
~
Wings of fire take me to the Moon,
to plant my Seed and Watch it Bloom!
Myst into Blood and Flour into Flesh,
photosynthesizing Light of LOGOS.
~
It begins with the CANVAS of GOD,
MATER falls into material ground.
Light of one WORD cannot be seen,
 until we undergo dematerialization!
~*~


My inner Sanctum for Meditation.
Through the Burning Bush and out
the other-side of the Black Whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Jesus said to Mary: "The outer darkness contains a  great dragon,  whose tail is in its mouth." Pistis Sophia. Eucharistic Feast...