Friday, February 2, 2024

The Alchemy of GOD.


Alchemical furnace and diStilleryThe alchemist
 and his mystic sister diStilling the Elixir of eternal Life, 1519.

The Alchemy of GOD.
Nigredo, Albedo, Rubedo, Gold!
~ 
VOIDAL GOD is full of Condensate
I write in symbolical Blood of Spirit;
my Mind is no longer an empty Vial,
diStills~out Wine for the golden Child!
~
Burnt Black into Nigredo's Darkness,
my fire~snake devours the elements;
morphs into a Puff of Albedo bright,
the White Dragon of Etheric Spirit!
~
The VOID of GOD is like a Vacuum,
human dematerialization is a baptism;
death/resurrection in NOTHINGNESS,
my Test-Tube must pass this sacrifice!
~
My egoid is like an elemental object;
fire an interface betwixt matter~Spirit.
We objectify the world in order to live.
Like Jesus we must sacrifice for Love.
~
We need a New Skin, Blood and Flesh,
forged of Metals, our Subjectiveness;
Observer is a Vial of experimentation,
my Voidal Mind born of meditation.
~
Now I can diStill the Spirit of GOD,
Dew of Quintessence inside my Head;
Wave of intoxication, water to Wine,
Red Dragon births my Alchemical Sun!
~*~


My alchemical Homunculus, comprising:
~ a thoughtless Bubble memBrane or New Skin;
~ libation of mercurial Wineoverflowing;
~ golden Flesh/Bread inside the Crucible/Grail

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Jesus said to Mary: "The outer darkness contains a  great dragon,  whose tail is in its mouth." Pistis Sophia. Eucharistic Feast...