Friday, February 2, 2024

My World Dispelled!

My Alien Self~Portrait on Canvas.


My World Dispelled!
~
My inner Alien has dispelled my world,
inside my Helmet of Salvation sealed!
By digesting four elements in my Mind,
material meaning has dematerialized!
~
Becoming Etheric baptizes the instincts,
my lower need to survive, earth into Salt.
The emotional~charge behind desires,
changes into Wine when water diStills.
~
The mental matter we conjure in mind,
is airy ideation fading away with time.
My tongue of fierymythological spells,
has consumed itself into higher Metals!
~
Merlin returns as an Alien wielding fire,
who helps us forge the Grail of Arthur.
So we might make our way back to Eden,
past the "flaming sword" into Heaven.
~
Promethean fire is a magical language,
turns matter into Spirit that does not age.
The dragon goes Puff!.. before my eyes,
the Alien dematerializes up into the Sky.
~
Hold the power of Death's disintegration,
inside the Mind that Waves the Wand!
All will be dispelled into magical Ether,
the Stuff of Dreaming for ever and ever.
~*~ 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Jesus said to Mary: "The outer darkness contains a  great dragon,  whose tail is in its mouth." Pistis Sophia. Eucharistic Feast...