Thursday, February 1, 2024

Death's Mummification Process.


Anubis performing the Mummification Rite.

Death's Mummification Process.
And the Resurrection Body.
~
Of every morn I feel demented, ego deflated,
I must follow my Spirit in the Underworld;
mine wants to die in order to be resurrected,
each day it feels pointless to avoid the VOID.
~
My four elements have been drained of hope:
- instinctual acting-out no longer helps;
- emotionally charged thinking is out-grown;
- and my tongue of fire burnt-out to the bone!
~
Old age has brought me to face Lord Death,
Gate-Keeper whose Power is GOD's wrath!
The Black Sun greets me to show the way,
the God I now need during my end of days.
~
Anubis comes at us like a devouring Beast,
wraps me in bandages to heal and suffocate;
our Salt preserves Blood and Flesh immortal,  
the KaBa and Akh of Mind, Spirit and Soul.
~
Now I can see clearly through Death's Eye,
looking back down from the other side:
the world's an illusion in which we learn,
seven Language modes in the Grammaton
~*~


The symbols for Ka (Image), Ba (Spirit), and Akh (radiant Soul), 
the trinity of the Egyptian higher Self.



No comments:

Post a Comment

  Jesus said to Mary: "The outer darkness contains a  great dragon,  whose tail is in its mouth." Pistis Sophia. Eucharistic Feast...