Friday, February 2, 2024

The Liquid and Solid Stone.




Alchemical Homunculus.

The Liquid and Solid Stone.
~
I now feel like a Child, outside of time,
regressed back to my innocent Mind;
free from instincts and conditioning,
by the tongue of fire baptized clean!
~
Salt of the earth gives me a New Skin,
a Tongue of Silence for observation;
being Silent suffocates airy ideation,
so I can breathe the Air of Heaven!
~
This Etheric Myst condenses Spirit,
inside the Still of my baptismal Font;
water into Wine and air proves Bread,
Flour rising in my alchemical Head!
~
This quantum Solid they call a Stone,
is a Point of Light, the Soul atoned;
also a Wave, everywhere spread-out,
Christ on the fiery cross of elements!
~
Stolen fire wishes to return to Heaven,
Jesus enacts the myth of his passion;
Blood pours into the Marian Chalice,
"Whoever eats my Flesh forever lives."
~
This Liquid and Solid quantum Stone,
is a Rock of Ages we all need to hone;
by forging a New Skin and Serpent god,
who ate a human into Wine and Bread!
~*~


Alchemical cross and Serpent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Jesus said to Mary: "The outer darkness contains a  great dragon,  whose tail is in its mouth." Pistis Sophia. Eucharistic Feast...